Draft Plan UB Neighbourhood Plan 2013 V4
- Clarify why a plan is needed. May 2013 COMPLETED
- Publicise the intention to produce a plan. June 2013 COMPLETED
- Identify and contact key local partners. July 2013 STARTED
- Dialogue with the local planning authority. July 2013 STARTED
- Produce a project plan with costings. July 2013 STARTED
- Determine the neighbourhood area. July 2013 COMPLETED
- Submit neighbourhood area proposal. 22/08/2013 COMPLETED
- Notice of Consultation 09/09/13 – 21/10/13
- Horsham & SDNP LPA approval 01/11/2013 ACTUAL 16/12/13
Neighbourhood Plan Team (managed though PC)
- Identify & pull together Team Aug. 2013 COMPLETED
- Hold Initial Team Meeting 11/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Identify Roles & Requirements of the Team 11/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Produce Draft Questionnaire 21/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Feedback on Draft Questionnaire 28/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Agree Final Questionnaire 09/10/2013 COMPLETED
- Submit ideas for Vision Statement 21/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Feedback on Vision Statement 28/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Agree Vision Statement 09/10/2013 COMPLETED
- Submit ideas on groups in Village 21/09/2013 COMPLETED
- Feedback on Groups & Team Ownership 28/11/2013 COMPLETED
- Agree Groups & Team Owner 09/01/2014 COMPLETED
Community Engagement & Involvement STARTED – COMPLETE BY OCT.2014
- Engage local partners.
- Initial community engagement (broad issues).
- Provide feedback.
Building the Evidence Base
- Review existing evidence.
- Identify gaps in evidence.
- Compile new evidence.
- Analysis of evidence.
Themes, Aims, Vision, Options To Be Expanded/Developed
- Identify key issues and themes.
- Prioritise issues and themes.
- Develop key aims.
Writing the Plan
- Policies, proposals, site allocations.
- Consider sustainability, diversity, equality, delivery.
- Consultation on plan. * (Min 4 weeks)
- Amend plan.
- Submit to LPA. By JAN. 2015
- LPA publicises. * (Min 4 weeks)
- LPA appoints examiner.
- Examination takes place.
- Examiner’s Report. By March 2015
- Publicise referendum. ** (Min 6 weeks)
- Referendum. / The Plan is Completed By May 2015