Facilities, sites of local interest and tourism within Upper Beeding include:
- The Kings Head (Old beamed pub with great history and garden leading to the Adur)
- The Rising Sun (Local family run Pub and B&B with good cask ales, quality food and entertainment)
- Downsview (High quality B&B, fantastic breakfasts and retro juke box!)
- Beeding Newsagents, Post Office, Village Barbers, Khusbu Indian Take Away and Southdown Pharmacy in the High St.
- Nisa Supermarket, Eclipse Hairdressers, Village Spice Take Away, One Stop Computer Shop & Handsome Hounds Dog Grooming in Hythe Square
- The Fox Public House & Small Dole Post Office and Shop in Small Dole
St.Peter’s Saxon Church also known as the “Sele Priory Church” Rebuilt in 1307-1308. The church was an early part of Tractarianism, and under the influence of the Oxford Movement it has long stood in the “country catholic” tradition.
- Saltings Field, a wildlife conservation area with 13th-15th Century salt making remnants
Village hall, where regular talks from the Beeding and Bramber Local History Society take place
- St. Andrews Church (13th Century church in Edburton)
- Upper Beeding Baptist Church
- Valerie Manor (Nursing & Residential Home) once visited by Winston Churchill
- Tottington Woods, a 13 acre community woodland and nature reserve run by local volunteers in Small Dole
- Memorial Fields High St. Upper Beeding that includes a Sports Hall, Multi User Games Area (MUGA) and playing fields
- A walk back in time to the unused UB Cement Works (as mentioned in recent Peter James novel)
- The Tottington Hotel & Restaurant in Edburton
- Access to the South Downs Park
Steyning Library offers tourist advice and information. Call them on 01903 812751.
The following websites also offer lots of useful information about our area;